Sunday, August 10, 2014

Everything With Chickens On It

Dear Aunt Stephie,

Confession: Brandon and I used to make fun of beach house decor. If you go to a beach house, you are likely to find it decorated with tons of shells, cheesy beach art, and sea glass laying around. We felt that really sort of lacked sophistication. Why can't they just be just normal about it? Kind of neutral? Obviously, it's a beach house. You can tell because of the beach out the window. That was so rude of us. We were punks.

However... I am beginning to decorate my farmhouse ridiculously. ALL of my art includes farm animals or paintings of actual farmhouses. And I CAN NOT stop, and I really don't regret it either. Should I? Brandon is pretty much drawing the line on any additional distinctly farm-ish items. But the truth is that I really really want these plates from Anthropologie.




And there is this whole shop on Etsy featuring chicks in various hats. You can get them printed on stickers, magnets, jewelry, whatever. Is it not the cutest thing on the planet???


Do you have any advice on curbing the craving? Should I just roll with it?

Love you,
Bethie

No comments:

Post a Comment